Why You Should Attend This Event!
How prepared are your clients for new technologies disrupting business today, and how do you help them navigate disruption?
Michael Dell says, "We're on the cusp of some-world changing breakthroughs. Buckle up. 🙂 "
Buckle up indeed.
- Forrester's 2018 Predictions state that "customers expectations will outpace companies' ability to evolve or invent experiences and the deferred transformation in 2017 means that companies can't adjust fast enough or well enough...As of 2017, over 60% of executives believed their organizations were behind in their digital transformation."
- Accenture argues that Artificial Intelligence (AI) is the new User Interface yet few are leveraging its capabilities.
- Data is the new currency yet in Europe, the General Data Protection Regulation is expected to be introduced next year to protect the public's data and few are prepared.
Fortunately, in Canada, there is a strongly supportive-to-innovation infrastructure, and for those companies who are highly prepared for unexpected disruptive innovation, there are incredible opportunities.
And fortunately there are 5 Keys to Thriving in Disruption.
From MIT-trained speaker Brian Lenahan, you'll learn that Thriving in Disruption is as much about attitude (your perception of change and the benefits or drawbacks of change) as it is about aptitude (technical knowledge & skills). And while disruption is not new, what is new is the PACE of disruption.
In this next Forum session, you will DISCOVER how using "The 5 Keys to Thriving in Disruption" will help you:
- Be INVALUABLE to your corporate prospects and clients by helping them think differently about disruption
- Provide COMPELLING THOUGHT LEADERSHP content during the sales process (and once hired) on the latest disruptive methods and technologies
- Demonstrate you are the GO-TO TRUSTED ADVISOR who can lead them through the complex layers of disruption
- Set yourself up for winning more corporate clients as a result!
Brian Lenahan is an Innovation Speed expert pursuing his PhD in Innovation & Strategy at Capella University (Minneapolis), having received his Artificial Intelligence training at MIT (Boston). Brian had a 25+ year career, including executive roles at TD Bank, where the consistent thread was innovation. His latest project, of which he is CEO, is a tech startup called Aquitaine Innovation Advisors which helps businesses accelerate through a variety of proprietary methodologies and technologies. Brian's efforts are currently focused on designing & developing Artificial Intelligence tools for consultants, coaches and entrepreneurs.