The Trailblazer Forum
Are you looking for extra support and community with like-minded colleagues as you navigate the journey of being a small business owner?
- Do you need a fresh outside perspective on challenges you’re struggling with from your peers who represent Canada’s top executive business talent?
- Are you wondering how to get more clients faster and build a thriving business?
- Do you want to become a thought leader, ‘leading edge’ and a trailblazer in your unique areas of expertise?
Held every March and September, the Trailblazer Forum is a dynamic forum where executives who have made the transition to become consultants, coaches or other service-based entrepreneurs, participate to increase their thought leadership and grow their businesses.
Together, we share challenges and wins and help you leverage your intellectual capital for greater gains in business and in life. Plus a whole lot more!
Your Personal Constructive Think Tank
At every Trailblazer Forum, you have the opportunity to:
- Gain valuable insights on tackling obstacles
- Brainstorm new directions
- Share vital resources
- Develop strategic relationships
- Create powerful connections
- Share success, support each other, and more.
- 1-hour special guest presentation on timely subjects.
- 1 hour of powerful, strategically-facilitated conversations in a supportive, shared learning environment, facilitated by Kim Chernecki, one of Canada’s leading successful executive entrepreneur business coaches
- 1 hour of post-event optional socializing
Our ever-growing community represents some of Canada’s top executive and business talent with an incredible level of leading-edge knowledge, experience and expertise.
Our next Trailblazer Forum will be in September 2018. Stay tuned for details!
About the Creator of The Trailblazer Forum
Kim Chernecki is CEO and Founder of Freedom Street, a global training and coaching company that helps high-performing freelance executives, consultants, coaches and other experts, land lucrative corporate contracts. She is the creator of the Land Corporate Clients Fast-Track System, and is a top-rated sales performance executive, facilitator, coach, advisor, speaker and strategist. A 25-year entrepreneur, Kim has consulted with executives from 100+ leading North American and Fortune 1000 companies and has, herself, started up and helped grow 8 businesses and business divisions. She’s closed millions of dollars in corporate contracts, and provides powerful strategies and proven formulas to help her clients do the same. Kim is also the Founder of the Trailblazer Forum, a Toronto-based, 2x/yearly live event that brings entrepreneurs together for dynamic and exciting business-building opportunities.